Wednesday 5 November 2014

My Brief Story Of Entrepreneurship

REALITY CHECK!!! 

I think we all know how this feels....

Back in January 2014, something had struck me hard. I felt like I didn't know where I was going in life and that I wasn't getting enough out of what I put into it. Years ago, I use to think when I would be about this age (24), that I would have a flashy car, a nice house, a university degree and would be able to travel around the World with my friends, little did I know life wasn't that easy. Although I could say I have accomplished quite a bit in my life. It just didn't feel stable...and it wasn't. I learned that you could be financially stable for some months and then things could change in a click of a finger as different circumstances and issues occur. I felt sick and tired of working for people, to always be told what to do and to do the same thing day in/day out for a wage that wasn't great. I KNEW I wanted something better for myself and my family, that working your average job was not enough.

Let me ask you a couple of question's....Do you genuinely know your worth? Do you think you could work a low waged job for most of your life to get nothing really much out of it, or even struggle? Don't you want to give your family a life they deserve to live? To eat fresh organic food, to experience some of the luxuries in life only money can buy, to even help other's live a life of FREEDOM as I think deep down that is what everyone wants? I definitely believe that to feel good, you must eat and look good as well as keep active. Unfortunately without financial stability, you can't have all of this.

They say money can't buy happiness, I believe some aspects of that quote but I can't help but think if people were living better lifestyles that they wouldn't be as stressed or even, wouldn't have so many illnesses. I do think that money can make you feel more confident, more alive and more satisfied...

That was why I decided that I was going to take the journey of entrepreneurship, it wasn't that easy straight away to know what I wanted to do, as I have looked into and went through a few different company's with no regrets, as I have learned a lot from them and have met some fantastic people on the way. The previous company I was with was great, I invested a couple of hundreds into it but just could not advance to the next level as I could not afford to invest anymore into it which is why I was ECSTATIC when I came across Younique. For the reduced price of the presenter kit (worth £150), a free website and tones of support and help from amazing people who also made the brilliant choice to join. I had invested £69 into MY LIFE, I have spent more on nights out on many occasions. I thought 'what have I to loose'? If anything I'd walk away with makeup worth more in the retail price so I really had nothing to loose...

But WOW! This has seriously been the best decision and investment I have ever made! It has instantly transformed my life, gave me hope, passion and a drive, a DRIVE to help other's transform they're lives, to live the life of FREEDOM and to fire they're bosses! If you want to be an entrepreneur, you have to start thinking like one. Time is valuable, you can waste it or you can use it wisely to create value.

Thank you Younique, I am so grateful to be with such an amazing company. 
I want to help and inspire you to do the same, to reach your goals and change your life, to be happy and to be free!                              
Contact me if you have any questions, I am always happy to help or join now and start RIGHT AWAY:shimmerlashes.com

I'm with you all the way
~Jenny Foran~

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment