Wednesday 29 October 2014

About Me

Hi guys, welcome to my blog! My name is Jenny Foran. I work part-time as a waitress and part-time from home as a Younique Presenter. I absolutely love having a home-based business and setting my own hours, especially as I am a single Mum.
I currently live in Kent in the UK. My passion in life is to help and uplift people as I believe we are all here to help each other and if more people do so, the world would be a better place.
I have many interests, but within the past 2 years or so I have gained a massive fascination in Spirituality. It has made me a better person and has helped me get through struggles and the bad patches in my life.
I would like to share with you my experiences and thoughts, hoping you can relate to some of things I write or find it to be of help. Feel free to share anything on my blog or leave me comments.
Jenny x


Are we friends yet? Add me on facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment